Preventative Healthcare Plan
We are proud to offer a great preventative healthcare plan. This provides excellent value for services and products for your pet. A monthly fee is paid and collected by Direct Debit, spreading the cost over the whole year.
Standard – open to any dog or cat
Schedule of care
- Annual health check and vaccination booster
- Six month health check
- Four worm doses per year for cats and two to four for dogs depending on lungworm control
- Year round flea, lungworm or tick control as required
Additional benefits for the registered pet
- 5% off food purchased at the practice
- 10% discount on examination fees
- 5% discount on medicines purchased at the practice
- 10% discount on dental procedures
- 10% discount on neutering
- 10% discount on dental time fees
- 10% discount on your pet’s fixed insurance excess
- Reminders for any routine examinations and appointments
- Free home delivery of medicines or food
- Cats and dogs under 10kg £9 per month
- Dogs 10-20kg £10 per month
- Dogs 20-30kg £11 per month
- Dogs 30-40kg £12 per month
- Dogs over 40kg £15 per month
- Discounts may be available if more than one pet is enrolled
Please call or email us if you are interested in this scheme
Terms and Conditions
- Grove Veterinary Centre agrees to provide the preventative care as detailed and will send reminders as appropriate but the client is responsible for ensuring that their pet(s) is/are presented for examination as necessary and that preventative medications are collected.
- The payment amount will be taken by direct debit on the 10th of every month.
- Either side may cancel this agreement with two months notice in writing. Cancellation of the direct debit does not constitute cancellation of the agreement and the client will be liable for any costs incurred if payments are not made as agreed.
- Costs will be reviewed annually
- Costs do not include insurance premiums for non-routine healthcare needs